Monday, November 24, 2008

Packing for Two

I am 30 yrs old, and I have only worried about "ME" my entire life. Now that I have an adorable little 2 month old, things are a little different!! We are leaving tomorrow to go to Houma, LA (where we are from) for Thanksgiving week. It's not that easy packing all of my things, and everything I need for Callie..goodness!!! We look like we are going away for a month!!! Anyhow, we are really looking forward to spending this week with great family and friends...we can't wait for everyone to meet the "Cal girl!" Upon our return, I will post pics from our week in Houma. Oh, another thing...this is our first time traveling with a 2 month old..the furtherest we have gone with Callie is to the mall, and that is only 5 miles away!!!! This 6 hr trip should be quite an adventure!!!!!!!!!

No comments: