Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Princess Callie Nicole!

On Thursday, September 3rd, Princess Callie Nicole turned 1! Yes, 1! Callie went out to eat for her birthday celebration to have mexican food and sopapillas..her favorite! They sang happy birthday, little muchacha, and she laughed, clapped, and had a ball! Then, on Friday night, we celebrated her birthday again at Cafe Adobe with our family from LA; she had mexican food and sopapillas. On Saturday, September 5, she had her 1st birthday celebration with family and friends.

Here are some pics from her 3 birthday celebrations; her theme was 1st Birthday Princess!


The Princess


Playing with her new lipstick


...and cell phone!
Enjoying time with her cousins from LA and playing with her new toys


Callie's new minnie mouse purse
She loved her smash cake!




Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!

Callie playing with her boyfriend, Carter Mason!

Her cake!
The beautiful princess
Her invitation...it said...Princess Callie Nicole invites you to her 1st Royal Birthday
Her monogrammed b-day dress....it had a crown with diamonds and said Princess Callie

Singing happy birthday at Cafe Adobe..her 2nd mexican celebration

Relaxing with GG (great grandma)
Her 1st B-day celebration....having sopapillas and whip cream!


Her teacher made her this birthday hat at school! Also, they made a banner for the door that said Happy Birthday, Callie. They sang to her and she played outside and in the gym with the other babies..she had fun at school that day!

Happy Birthday to me!






















4 comments:

Blair said...

Happy first birthday Callie! I am glad you had a great one. Mexican food is always the way to celebrate. Smart girl. Or smart Mama, I should say!

Jeff, Nicole, & Callie said...

Thanks, Blair! We LOVE Mexican food! That's all I ate while I was pregnant, and Callie LOVES it too!!! :))

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Callie Nicole!!! And thanks to your Momma for posting some pics! I'm sorry you aren't feeling so good... Sending much love your way!!!
XOXOXO!!

Shelly Chauvin said...

Happy Birthday Callie! I wish we could have been there but I know you had the best 1st birthday a girl could ever have! Kisses and hugs.