I had this week off, so I was looking forward to traveling to Houma, LA to be with my family and friends. Jeff left on Sunday, and I was leaving on Tuesday with my parents. However, Ms. Callie girl came down with an ear infection and sinus/bacterial infection. I wasn't about to travel 6hrs with her; although, we really needed to go in to see Jeff's mom. I decided to stay back in TX with Callie girl so she could recover; thank God I had this week off from school so I could care for her. I must say I've been blessed this week because I've had some good 'ole quality Callie girl bonding/mommy time which I truly miss since I've been back at work. She and I have stayed in our PJ's, cooked dinner, played tea, read books, practiced our "sight words", did puzzles, etc. I've been lonely for my family, but God rewarded me with some amazing time with my precious angel; Thank You, God!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! We love and miss you!!! God Bless!
Love,
Nicole and Callie Nicole
Mailing her letters..she loves doing this..it's a daily ritual




.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment