We hope everyone had a very merry, happy, and blessed Christmas. I know it's been a long time since I've last blogged, but it's a little tough juggling a very active and sassy 15 month old, being a mommy, wife, and teaching 1st grade. Here are some pics over the last week since I've been home with Callie for the holidays. I'm loving my time with her...I have more pics to download, but I will do later when I have some more time. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy New Year and Holidays. Much love, hugs, and kisses! Enjoy! :-)
Callie and Mimi watching Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Callie and her Papa on Christmas Eve at our house

Callie at Grotto's on Christmas Eve..she was dragging Mimi's purse saying bye, bye

Her new shoes~~she loves shoes..she was so excited! WE can't both like shoes..oh no!

Callie going to school one morning

This is where I found her one afternoon

Let me get my suitcase~~I'm ready for Mimi and Papas!

Getting out of the rocker..I can't forget my shoes!

My little cutie!

Watching Handy Mandy..she is really enjoying the new T.V.!

Callie laughing at her Mimi~~she has the cutest laugh ever!

Not so happy here...temper tantrum!

my little snowball in the yard!

walking back from checking the mail with her da da!

cheering here..she was saying, oh yaya..wooo hoo!

Doing the hokey pokey!

having a snack on Christmas Eve

She loves her new little nihao kai-lan activity ride on..it does lots of fun things!

cooking in her new little kitchen..she loves it!

at Grotto's on Christmas Eve about to eat..she had fried calamari, meatballs, bread with olive oil and grilled fish!
Me, Jeff and Cal girl outside of Grottos' on Market Street Christmas Eve..Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment