Sunday, February 21, 2010

TuBeS!!!!

First of all, I'm way behind on blogging and so much has happened in our household. It's hard to manage a VERY NEEDY, only wants momma 17 month old, a home, husband, and teaching 1st grade (20 very needy 6yr olds)!!!! Anyhow..I'm trying to KETCHUP on blogging!

On January 20th, Callie had tubes put in due to numerous ear infections. It's been exactly 1 month, and she is doing great...no ear infections and she hasn't been sick!!! Here are some pics from her day!

Arriving at the hospital at 6 a.m.
She loves these little cars

Poor darling was hungry and thirsty, so she kept sitting at the table and banging on it..she was saying juice, juice!


Back at home~~she did awesome...she has her little Coach wristlet..that was her gift after surgery!
She was sooooo cute in her little scrubs!
Callie, we love you beautiful angel! We are so proud of you..you did awesome..I think we were more nervous than you!!!!!!





No comments: