We "officially" move in on Friday, April 10th; however, we wanted to take the next few days to clean, organize the kitchen, install organizational units, etc. Today was great~~we got alot accomplished, thanks to my mom, dad, and lovely husband~~it's very difficult to do "small things" once you've had a little one..I was on baby duty and helped as much as I could...we did have some visitors...Callie's two boyfriends, Laykin and Carter came over to check out her new adobe and to play!!!
Thanks mom, dad, and Jeffrey..I appreciate everything you've done!!! I don't know what I would do without you guys! I love you!!!
My new home

the lake across the street~~Callie will be spending alot of time there!

Mom setting up the kitchen

Laykin in Cal's playroom~~he had a ball today!!

Jeff took a break and brought Callie and Laykin in the backyard..they had fun!

Callie and daddy

Laykin really wanted to get in Cal's jumper today!!!

Callie playing while Mimi, Papa, Daddy, and Mommy worked

Cal's bright, hot pink Barbie Doll playroom!!!

Back to the bouncer~~thank God for this activity

....and the playpen..she ended up taking a 2 1/2 hr nap in here today..yay!
3 comments:
Love the house!!! So pretty!!!
Looks GREAT!!! Can't wait to visit!
Love the new house! Callie is going to enjoy it so much! I am so happy for yall! I need to get up there and come visit now! Love you!
Post a Comment