Thursday, April 2, 2009

I can sit up when I bathe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, Callie girl!! Tonight I cooked supper and cleaned the kitchen, so Jeff took care of the Cal girl for me. I was cleaning the kitchen, and I heard..."Nicole..hurry, come see..get the camera!" Yes, this is what I found...good job, daddy!


Daddy took good care of me tonight, and I even sat up for him in the bathtub! My first time ever!!! She smiled and smiled when she saw me walk in with the camera!!!!




3 comments:

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Yay Callie!!! Just the beginning of many more 1st to come! She is too precious!

Mary said...

Too cute!! Great job Callie!

Blair said...

I just love it when they can sit up in the tub...makes life so much easier.

Just wait for the splashing and the giggling. I love bath time. It is so much fun!