I've lost about 5 lbs today (which I'm not complaining about) chasing after Callie girl!!!! She has decided to "army crawl" the entire house~~~I couldn't help but to take alot of pics of her doing it..it was too cute and she laughed the entire time!!!
Here she comes!!!!!

Into her bathroom~~once she was done, all of the towels ended up on the floor..sorry, Mom, your folding was quickly "undone"

Making her way to the playroom

This child LOVES door stoppers!!!!

Making her way to the open pantry!

Oh, wait...that's Tootsie Bella!!!!

& Again...I love my sister, Tootsie!!!

I'm going to try and make it up the stairs! Yeah, right...I'm not going to let her...baby gate!!!!


I've got to get out of here!!!! Making her way to the front door!!!
Yes, I didn't stop today!~~~non-stop chasing after her...she is a girl "on the move" with a mission...just like her mommy and daddy! We love you , baby!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment