Friday, June 12, 2009

Growing up way toooooooo fast!!!!

Where has the last 9 months gone?!?!?!?!!!!! I feel like I just had Callie yesterday..she is getting too big and growing up way too fast! Callie is tall, just like her daddy; although, she is not "pulling up" yet, we know the time is coming, so the Dr. suggested we "drop" the bed...yes, we dropped the bed on Wed. night~~I was sad and wanted to cry~~what happened to my little baby?????

Callie has been going to child care at the YMCA for about 1 1/2 hrs/day so I can workout, and she can get acclimated to a child care setting and interact with other babies her age. She is having fun and loves going!!!!

The crib
Look how low it is~~~she isn't a little baby anymore!!!!

Sitting at the "big girl" table at the Y~~she looks like a little young lady in this picture






No comments: