Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Play Lunch Date with Baby Charlotte

Kelli and I got our babies together for lunch on Friday. She and I have known eachother since college and reconnected again last year when we were pregnant; it's a great story, and I'm glad we've found eachother again. Our babies are 2 weeks apart (Callie was born Sept. 3rd, and Charlotte Sept. 19th); also, Kelli has a 10 yr old, Alyssa. She is a teacher too; she teaches Kindergarten here in The Woodlands. Anyhow, we were having a great lunch, talking, visiting, watching the babies play, eating our salads, feeding the babies soup, and what do you know??? A RUDE RUDE RUDE woman said our babies were being too loud and we needed to quiet them down!?!? What? Are you kidding me? I'm going to leave the story here...anyhow, we had a great time on Friday and the babies WERE NOT being too loud..they were having fun and just being babies!!!! As Kelli said, "This is Applebee's; not Fleming's Steakhouse!!!!!"


Callie and Charlotte
What a cutie!! I just love her headband!

Callie girl
Now, how could you think these two cute and precious little ones were being too loud! I really feel for that lady because she must have been having a really really bad day!!!!!



No comments: