Today was great; me, Jeff, Callie, my mom and dad, Misty and baby Laykin all headed to church this morning for the 9:30 praise and worship service. There is a Small World program at church and Laykin and Callie stayed in the "Crawlers" room; they both were well behaved and did great. After church, we headed to Black Eye Pea for lunch; the babies were cute and had fun together. Mom, Dad, Misty, and Laykin...we had a lovely time today!!!! I'm glad we were all able to get together...looking forward to next Sunday!
After church~on way to Black Eye Pea~~

Laykin, you are a HAM..I love watching you...you crack me up! You were ADORABLE today!

Trying to decide if she will eat her soup or not~~~

The famous toy~~Misty, I'm sorry Callie kept scratching Laykin's arm and trying to take "his" toy from him..he didn't seem to mind too much!

Ms. Callie, "Princess In Training" Callie
No comments:
Post a Comment