UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...what can I say??? It's been 6 1/2 months, and I'm still struggling with losing my weight~~I guess I'm venting in this blog post because poor Jeff is tired of hearing me talk about it, and so is my poor mom and cousin, Angela!! I was the "LUCKY" (yes, haha) pregnant one to pack on 50+ lbs...I would drink a glass of water and gain weight!!! My stomache stretched to it's max...I looked like I was 9 1/2 months pregnant when I was only 5 months...so, I have some lovely stretch marks to prove that. I'm trying to remain positive and focused and pray that it starts to fall off really soon...this is really depressing me...nothing in my closet fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHH!!! :-(
4 comments:
If it helps at all, I completely understand your frustration! I gained 50++ lbs when I was pregnant and it had nothing to do with food.
I'm just starting the road back to my pre-pregnancy weight and know I have a long way to go too. All I can say is hang in there!! I will be cheering you on! You go girl!
Thanks, Kelly! I get so depressed!!! You go girl too!! I will cheer you on as well~~yes, we can do it!!!! :-)
Don't be depressed!!! You are suppose to give your body the same time as you were pregnant to lose the baby weight...don't worry you will lose it! Just remember to hang in there! You are beautiful no matter what! Love you!
Don't be depressed! You are suppose to give your body the same time as you were pregnant to lose your baby weight! Don't worry you will lose it! And remember you are beautiful just the way you are! Love you!
Post a Comment