Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can you say OVERWHELMED!!!!

These past few weeks have been quite stressful, and I'm reaching my breaking point; not to mention, I'm totally exhausted!!! I keep praying everyday..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and all things are possible with God!" He is my rock and strength..I will get through this difficult, stressful time~~

Now, I'm not complaining because this is a good time for our family, but I feel overwhelmed. My "to do" list is about 10 pages long, there are boxes everywhere, I still have lots of packing to do, we are closing in less than 2 weeks and moving in 3-OMG...wait, I have a 6 month old too~~~I can't do as much as I used to!!!!! Then, I ask.."will the house be ready in time for closing?" I don't have a driveway yet, my garage isn't converted, landscaping, appliances, wood blinds, etc., etc. No, it will be ready for closing on April 1st~~I'm losing the "negative mentality" and replacing it with a positive attitude!!!!

Today, I'm meeting with the painter to go over everything again and to make sure he is on board and ready to complete my job on time! Check...one thing off the to do list!

Then on top of it all~~I need to start filling out applications for the 2009-2010 school year...now, I must say...1 application takes about an hour to fill out!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all going to come together; I know and believe it will...I turned to Daily Word this A.M. during some quiet meditation, and this is what I read...how perfect!

Let Go, Let God

Something good is happening, and I accept it now.

My Spirit-inspired patience allows for the unfoldment of the highest good. I am not just waiting for something good to happen. I know something good is happening, and I am ready to accept it.

Another way to describe my patience is that I am letting go of all worry and concern and letting God express wisdom through me. With this combination of releasing the negative and accepting the good, I recognize the best options or considerations.

As I let go and let God, I don't react to a situation; I respond from Spirit within. Relaxed and at ease, I go about doing what is mine to do. I allow space for others to do what is theirs to do. This leaves the way clear for a divine solution.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You guys are in my prayers. If you need help with anything give me a call!! Love you!