Hey, my sweet little angel~~today you turned 5 months~~these have been the BEST 5 months of our lives. From the moment we met you, we fell in love with you...I love your "cheerleading" cry, your adorable little nose, the way you roll your tongue, your cute little dimples, feet, toes, hands, and fingers...I just love everything about you. You have brought a tremendous amount of joy to your daddy and me~~you have REALLY changed over the last 5 months...we think you get cuter by the minute~~I love the way you look at me, touch my face, and pull it toward you...it warms my heart and I just melt..I love the way you greet your daddy every night with a smile the size of Texas, and a laugh that is hysterical. You are our special miracle from God, and we thank HIM everyday for you...what a beautiful blessing~~I know mommy's pregnancy was very rocky, but I hung in there, and with your help, the angels, and God..we came out just fine...we love you, baby...you are the apple of our eyes!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Tootsie Bella
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
5 years ago








.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment