Monday, February 9, 2009

Her 10 fave things:

#1: mommy and daddy
#2: mimi and papa
#3: carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, and peaches
#4: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney
#5: talking (well, cooing, laughing, giggling, and just being silly out loud)
#6: bebe pod chair
#7: talking/singing story rhyme book
#8: sit and step activity center
#9: Baby Einstein activity gym
#10: Shopping, shopping~~~look out daddy...now, you have two shoppers and spenders

Here are a few pics from this afternoon~~~she just ate carrots, barley cereal, and peaches, then had a bath..she was ready to play in her bebe pod chair and read!!!! She is a ton of fun right now~~we are enjoying every minute with her...we love you, Cal girl!!!


Laughing out loud~~it's hysterical~~I just laugh and laugh with her
Listening to her story rhyme book

Please, mama, NO more pictures
Okay, I guess I will smile (sort of smile) for you now







1 comment:

Mary said...

Nicole, Callie is growing up so much since Christmas! I so enjoy reading the blog about her! I actually started by own blog too if you get bored!