Today was gorgeous, and we spent most of our day inside cleaning, going through our closets, drawers, and office..we are decluttering, organizing, and getting ready for our move in April. My mom was here with us, thank you mom for everything and your hard work and help..we love you bunches!!!!! Well, by 2 p.m. this afternoon, I had about enough and so did Callie..so, it was off to the jogging trails/park. It's not like I mind going to the trails because I have a
TON of baby weight to shed, and the weather was gorgeous. Callie girl and I really enjoyed our 40 min jog..she smiled and laughed the entire time...she has a smile the size of TX! Here are some pics of her and the beautiful trail by our neighborhood!!
Ready for my jog with mommy

the trail~~it makes a big circle~~we jog around it several times

happy as can be

I was running and pushing her....she thought it was hilarious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment