Not only did we have a busy week, but a busy weekend too!!! Friday night we had dinner with our friends and their babies~~yummy Mexican food, then Saturday was Valentine's Day!!! Since I haven't been feeling too well and Callie has been sick too, we decided to stay in on Saturday, watch T.V., hang out, cook, and bake some V Day treats!!! Then, Sunday was house hunting all day~~I love looking for homes, but it can be very tiring and draining, especially when you don't feel well. After 8 hrs of searching, we finally found one..yay! :-) We are moving to Magnolia, TX-about 8 min from The Woodlands and 10 min from Lake Conroe~~we will be about 10 min from my parents house, 3 minutes from my friend, Misty, and 10 min from my friend, Heidi!!! We are thrilled...we close in April....we bought the model home in a new subdivision, so they have to get it ready for us...it will take a little time! Anyhow, in the midst of it all, I managed to capture a few pics of the Cal girl~~~she is getting soooooooo cute!
She loves this activity center~~it keeps her busy, and I'm able to get things done


Callie and Tootsie Bella~~Callie loves Tootsie, but Tootsie doesn't really love Callie~~
1 comment:
Nicole...Callie is getting more beautiful each time I see her picture! I love catching up on you guys! Miss you.
Post a Comment