Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Birthday Dinner for Jeff

I'm ready for daddy's b-day dinner!
I think lifting up my shirt is quite funny..I seem to do it alot!

I had way toooooooo much mexican food at Adobe!


Last night, Callie girl and I took Jeff out for his birthday. We went to Cafe Adobe to have some much needed and delicious mexican food. Despite our crazy shopping trip, Callie was on her BEST behavior at Adobe...she laughed, cooed, giggled, and had lots of fun! The couple sitting next to our table said, "Wow, you have a very well-behaved baby!" I thought, well you didn't see her in action today..LOL! Just joking, Callie..mommy loves you! Anyhow, we had great fajitas, then when we got home, Callie and I sang Jeff happy birthday and gave him his cookie cake that I had made for him at the mall...he had a great birthday and we enjoyed celebrating it with him! We love you, Jeff!!! :))))))))))

No comments: