I love my cat, Tootsie, and I just adore her sweet hugs, kisses, and when she rubs in between my legs. I got Tootsie in January 2005 after seeing my friend, Suthern's, two cats. I have enjoyed every minute with her; however, I was growing more concerned during my pregnancy on how she would react to Callie. Tootsie is very territorial, but a sweet cat with a hilarious personality. Well, along came Callie, and yes Tootsie was "ignored" some...anyhow, Tootsie loves Callie...she will sniff her, lay by her, and when Callie cries, Tootsie will lay on the floor by the crib in Callie's room....last night we were watching T.V. and Callie was having "blankey time" and Tootsie thought she would join her...it was precious! Toots, I am so happy you love your new sister, Callie. :)))
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
5 years ago


.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment