Ms. Callie girl has been sleeping in our room in her pack n play since we got home from the hospital on Sept. 6th. Yes, I will admit that I have been quite nervous about transitioning her into her room/crib. Now, Callie does sleep during the day in her little crib, but I always kept her with us at night. Well, it's time to put those nights behind us and begin something new. I bought a motion monitor at Babies R Us that detects her sounds and movements. If she stops moving for 20 seconds, the monitor sensor pad will detect it and the alarm will sound off in our room. So, Jeff and I spent yesterday afternoon setting up the monitor so she could sleep in her "big girl" bed last night. We are VERY proud to say that Ms. Callie slept from 8:30 p.m. till 7:00 a.m. She did GREAT in her "big girl" bed. However, we did have a little scare..the alarm sounded off at 11 p.m. last night, and Jeff FLEW out of bed, and he found a little peaceful angel in a deep sleep...
Last night was difficult for me and I woke every hour to check on her. :(
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
5 years ago


.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment