There is a very special person in my life and I call her "Poochie!" She is my grandma, and Callie's GG (great grandma). She and I have a day called "Poochie day," and it occurs every Saturday morning. When I say every Saturday morning, I mean every Saturday morning; I call my grandma and we chat for about 45 minutes.....wetalk about her week and what happened with me. I look forward to Poochie day, and I love my grandma dearly!!!! During our Thanksgiving trip to Houma, Jeff, Callie girl, and I stayed with my grandma, and we had a blast...I was so happy to see Poochie play with Callie girl, hold her, and feed her....it warmed my heart in so many ways, and I will forever hold those memories in my heart. I love you grandma, Poochie, and Callie loves you too!!!!! We miss you all of the time!!! Love you, Nicole and Callie
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
5 years ago


.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment