Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day Three - Happy Thanksgiving

Playing with my cousins - I love them!
Crashed-too much turkey, well Similac Soy

I sat in my car seat while everyone ate-I was an angel


Callie and I had a nice little nap together



I want to take a moment to say how thankful I am for the many beautiful blessings in my life.
There is so much that I have to be thankful for…..First, thank you, Father, for giving your own life, so we can have eternal life with you. Thank you for my beautiful baby girl, Callie Nicole, my wonderful family, who supports me in every possible way….mom and dad…..you are truly amazing, and I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for Jeff, me, and Callie, my loving husband who has been there for me through thick and thin, always willing to sacrifice everything to make me happy, and for the unconditional love you show me and Callie everyday, my wonderful friends here in TX and LA, my entire family and Jeff's family. I am thankful for my challenging, yet rewarding career as a mommy and educator. Thank you, God, for blessing us each and everyday.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Love,

Jeff, Nicole, Callie Nicole, and Tootsie Bella Hodges

No comments: