Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Callie's Milestones

Lifting my head and holding it steady for a little while
I was on my back, and I rolled all the way over to my tummy and put my nunu in too!!!! Going from my tummy back to my back..this is fun!


Wiping her "own" mouth after eating cereal...too funny!



Yummy stuff here!


Thanks, mommy..that was soooooooo good!


Lots of exciting things are happening with the Cal girl! These past few days have been pretty interesting in our home, and we are having a blast with her. Callie is eating rice cereal two times per day from a spoon, rolling from her back to tummy, then back to her back, lifting her head up while on tummy and holding it steady for a minute or more, laughing and cooing hysterically, taking her MAM nunu out of her mouth then putting it back in, watching cartoons, following objects at a distance and up close, grabbing and holding on to her toys, and her eyes follow me wherever I may walk in the room, especially if I speak-she goes crazy!!! Oh, did I mention she is the happiest baby in the morning!! When she sees me in the morning and hears my voice, she can't stop laughing, smiling, and moving her legs and feet..it is precious! One more thing-Callie has an aquarium on her bed that lights up, has fish floating in it, and plays music; well, there is a button you press to turn it on and off, and yes, she has found the button and kicks it on and off with her foot. We love you, Callie, and are very proud of all your developmental milestones you are reaching thus far!


Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Tootsie B

1 comment:

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Nicole...Callie is just precious! She looks more and more like you every time I see a new picture! Miss you and we need to get together soon! Love you!