Layout of the scenario:
I am driving and my mom and Callie are in the backseat - I am merging onto Interstate 45
Usually, I merge onto the interstate at about 55-60 mi/hr, but yesterday I was going a little slower (about 50 mi/hr). As I was merging on, I got this "bad feeling" in my tummy like something wasn't right. I began looking all around me - in front of me, in the back mirror, the side windows, etc. Once I was on I-45, I saw it....the truck in front of me lost his tire, it blew out, and pieces of the tire were flying all over the interstate and almost hit us!!!! I tried remaining calm (although I was VERY nervous), sverved off of the interstate, and came to a complete holt!!!! WHEW..we are okay - then, in the midst of it all, the car behind me almost hit me!!! Let me catch my breath, then get back on I-45.....
Yes, that was a very scary experience!!!! All I have to say is that we had one GREAT PROTECTOR from above..thank you, Jesus!!!! Callie and I pray everymorning thanking Jesus for protecting us everyday on our journey and for sending His angels to be with us!!!!
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
5 years ago


.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment