~Last night~
Jeff and I went on a date so we could visit (alone), talk, have a few glasses of wine, and dinner. It was FABULOUS!!!! It's very hard for us to visit in the evenings when he comes home from work; our evenings consist of giving Callie a bath, feeding her vege's, rice cereal, and soy formula, playing with her, and me cooking dinner and cleaning the kitchen...then, we are both exhausted from the day and we hit the bed around 8:30 p.m. Anyhow, thanks for date night Jeff, I really enjoyed it..also, thanks Mimi and Papa for watching Callie girl!!!!
~Sunday Morning~
Callie's waketime is around 6:30-7 a.m. We heard her stirring and talking to herself around 7 a.m. I was very tired this morning and didn't have any energy to get up...I really needed another 2 hrs of sleep..so, Jeff got up with her and took care of her so I could sleep...thank you, thank you! I slept until 8:45 (WOW) - don't remember the last time I slept that late?!?! Not only did I get to sleep late, but he brought me breakfast too....thanks for everything, Jeff...you are truly amazing! Love you!!!
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
5 years ago


.gif)

No comments:
Post a Comment