Tuesday, January 27, 2009

She LOVES her vege's!!!!!

Ms. Callie started eating vege's about 1 1/2 weeks ago...at first, she didn't take to the "new" taste of her vege's; however, now she LOVES them. I am proud to say that she is eating a variety: squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, and green beans..go Callie girl! Also, she began eating barley cereal (different from her rice cereal) yesterday and loves it too! Callie is doing really well in her highchair-for the past week, I have been teaching her "highchair" manners and do sign language when I feed her...she now keeps her hands by her side when she eats and doesn't throw them in the air, try to grab the spoon, or just put them in her face...it took me a week holding her hands down when I fed her..we still need practice (of course)..she is only 4 months 3 weeks old!!!! Here are a few pics from our eating experience today....enjoy!



Mama..I'm hungry..I want some barley and carrots
Hmmmm....yummy cereal and carrots

Never knew this stuff tasted sooooo good...I'm not worried about my soy formula right now, ok!
Love these "wipe off" bibs from Target..she makes such a mess




No comments: