Last night was the 1st time we've EVER had to leave a restaurant with the Cal girl!!! She was an angel all day yesterday; no problems! On our way to the restaurant, she was great...she fell asleep in the car. We had to wait 15 min for a table, but she slept during the wait. Then, we get to our table, I order a glass of red wine and a small dinner salad for an appetizer, then we place our order...well, that is when she decided to go CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!! I was able to take 2 sips of wine and eat a few bites of my salad..Jeff and I were taking turns walking her around the restaurant; I even sat in the ladies bathroom with her. NOTHING worked..she was screaming bloody murder; I knew something was hurting her!!!! She ate right before we left, her diaper was clean, and she had her afternoon nap!!! Poor baby just wasn't happy...I made it back to the table and our food was there; we hurried and packed it up to go, Jeff headed to the car with the screaming crying Cal girl, and I paid the bill! She screamed the whole way home...bless her little heart! Once we got home, we undressed her, changed her diaper (which wasn't dirty), gave her some colic medicine, and fed her a bottle, then I rocked her to sleep. We were exhausted......
No comments:
Post a Comment